Boston Google Ads Company | 3 Surprising Ways to Use Google AdWords

No Comments

Google AdWords is a great, cost-effective way to get your website to show up at the top of a Google search without having to wait for it to show up organically. By now you probably figure that you read every single tip and trick to get the most out of your Google ad. Well, think again. Let’s take a look at some surprising ways that you might not have thought about when it comes to using Google AdWords from a Boston Google ads company.

Focus On the People Who Aren’t Ready to Buy

But why would I want to target people that aren’t interested in my product, that’s a waste of time! Well, there can actually be a lot of value in focusing on the less popular keywords because of the simple fact that the vast majority have the same opinion that you have. Bidding on lower buyer-intent keywords can bring traffic to your site and put people into funnels to be targeted in other ways.

How can a Boston google ads company help me?

Figure Out Who You’re Not Selling To

If your product has a very specific target audience, you want to make sure that only those people are finding them and not the wrong people. That’s where negative keywords come in. Negative keywords can save you money, big time. Since you pay for clicks, you don’t want to pay for clicks if the clicker most likely will never be a customer.

Complement Your Organic SEO Efforts

Google searchers click on Google ads about 15% of the time. The other 85% goes straight to the organic results. If you find that you have a specific ad that is working well, work on getting your website to rank organically for that search term as well. The more your website is seen, the more likely someone is to click on it.

How can a Boston google ads company help me?

Are You Interested in a Boston Google Ads Company?

You are an expert at what you do, so when it comes to running a successful Google ads campaign why not leave it to the Google ads experts. Contact us today to learn how we can run a successful Google ads campaign for you.

With a degree in communication from the University of Central Florida, Dan has an extensive background in writing. Dan has written for many different types of entities including television news, newspapers and magazines, and real estate. He enjoys the creative freedom that comes with writing and being able to express his thoughts and ideas to a wide ranging audience.

Free Internet Marketing Analysis

Our team is ready to review your website, your search rankings, and social media presence. We'll provide you with some tips to help you propel traffic, drive leads and increase revenue.

More from our blog

See all posts