Nashville Email Marketing Company | 15 Convincing Statistics

No Comments

Despite popular belief, email marketing continues to be a successful way to market to clients and create new leads. Businesses in all industries create email marketing campaigns to encourage new purchases and gain valuable information from consumers. As a result, email marketing is alive and well. If your business isn’t using email marketing, consider these surprising statistics from a Nashville email marketing company.

Where can I find the best Nashville email marketing company?

Powerful Email Marketing Statistics

  1. Emails with personal subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened
  2. Personalized web experiences can cause a 20% increase in sales on average, according to marketers
  3. Email marketing has an ROI of a whopping 3800%
  4. 54% of marketers agree that their main priority is to increase engagement when it comes to email marketing.
  5. Email around the globe will reach over 3 billion users by 2020.
  6. 41% of emails are opened on an iPhone. Additionally, two-thirds of all emails are read on a tablet or smartphone.
  7. The highest clickthrough rate time for emails is 11:00 a.m. eastern time.
  8. When communicating regarding business, 86% of professionals prefer using email.
  9. Consumers have 1.8 email accounts per user on average.
  10. Segmented email campaigns yield an open rate 14.32% higher than other campaigns.
  11. On average, for every dollar spent on email marketing, there is a $44 return on investment realized.
  12. 60% of consumers admit that email marketing leads them to make a purchase.
  13. Interactive emails were the top email marketing trend of 2017. In fact, 27.2% of marketing emails were interactive.
  14. Emails with 50-124 words have a response rate of 50%, which is ideal.
  15. Only 51% of small businesses use email marketing data to leverage their campaigns. On the contrary, the remaining 49% don’t know how to properly use this data.

Where can I find the best Nashville email marketing company?


Do you Need a Nashville Email Marketing Company?

There’s no doubt that email marketing is a powerful tool to generate sales and keep consumers engaged. However, navigating email marketing can be tricky. For the best results, contact Digital Resource for your next campaign. This Nashville email marketing company can create the best campaign for a business in any industry.




Free Internet Marketing Analysis

Our team is ready to review your website, your search rankings, and social media presence. We'll provide you with some tips to help you propel traffic, drive leads and increase revenue.

More from our blog

See all posts