In order for your company to reach a larger audience, you must be utilizing search engine optimization (SEO). This can be tricky and take some time to get the hang of, but with the help of an SEO company, this process can be a breeze! To learn a few facts to consider when growing your business, keep reading!
20 Useful Facts You Must Know
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps your company reach a broader audience. The easier it is for search engines to discover your website, the better you’ll rank!
1. 89% of US internet users search online before they make a purchase.
2. Without meta tags, users are less likely to click on your link if it shows up in their search results.
3. Google takes into account social signals when determining page rank. Content that is shared, liked, or commented on will be rewarded with higher page rankings.
4. Great content is the foundation of a successful online marketing campaign, but without SEO, your great content will not get the exposure it needs.
Social media is an easy way to directly engage with your potential clients and to grow your brand. In addition, it will also directly help with link building to search engines!
5. 63% of companies say social media has increased marketing effectiveness.
6. 76% of Facebook users engage daily.
7. 5:00 pm is the best time to post to Twitter for the highest chance of getting a retweet.
8. More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
Blogging provides readers with more insight on topics directly related to your business. Also, it helps drive more traffic to your website!
9. More than 60% of U.S. online consumers say they’ve made a purchase due to reading a blogger’s recommendation.
10. Having 51+ blog articles will give you a rise in median monthly leads by 77%.
11. 53% of people who dominate blogging are between the ages of 21 and 35.
12. Boost traffic to your blog by writing anywhere from 21-54 posts.
Having a website that is easy to navigate and that is visually appealing will help to keep viewers on your site, which can then lead to a purchase!
13. People would rather read short paragraphs than long ones.
14. Cutesy fonts are ignored.
15. White space is a good thing.
16 People navigate a website starting at the top left corner.
Optimize for Mobile
Internet ads allow you to target your ideal customer and track results so you can use your budget in the most cost-effective way.
17. 30% of mobile shoppers bail out of their transaction if the experience is not optimized for mobile.
18. There are over 1.2 billion people using the web from their mobile devices.
19. 71% of marketers believe mobile marketing is the core of their business.
20. 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important.
Reach Out to Your Local SEO Company
There are so many small details to worry about when trying to build a well-known, strong company. Don’t let the stress of your online presence get you down! At Digital Resource, we are an SEO company who specializes in SEO, social media marketing, web design, blogging, and mobile optimization. Allow us to help you grow your business and contact us today!
Jackie attended Florida Atlantic University where she received a degree in graphic design. It was there that she discovered her passion for creating. While working towards her BFA in Graphic Design, she was also a baton twirler for FAU's Marching Owls. In her spare time she enjoys doing makeup for clients, which allows her to utilize her creative talents off-screen. She is very team-oriented and is excited to be a part of the Digital Resource team!
With our internet marketing agency: You don't have to worry about contracts, we have none. You don't have to worry about customer service, we have the best. And you definitely don't have to worry about results, we show them.