South Florida Facebook Marketing | Small Business Facebook Tips

No Comments

Today, it seems like a daunting task to keep up with South Florida Facebook marketing. There are important things to remember when managing your business account that is vital to your success. You want to compel not repel customers on Facebook. If you want to know how to break through the Facebook clutter without annoying your fans in the process, look no further.

Where is the best South florida Facebook marketing company?

6 Tips for Business Facebook Pages

  1. Selling

It is important to follow the 80/20 rule when posting to your social media accounts. This means that 80% of your posts should be social but still relate to your industry or audience. The other 20% should pertain to your products and services. This ensures that you are not overwhelming your followers with sales tactics. Using this method helps to balance the mixture of work and play posts. Constantly posting promotions could cause your followers to flee.

  1. Time

It is always important to acknowledge customer interaction with your business, even just to say “thanks!”. When you receive a negative comment, it is important to respond in a professional manner and then try to take the conversation offline. Do not ignore your audience. Customers want to know that there is someone handling your social media presence. Ignoring comments, negative or positive, will only disappoint or anger your followers.

  1. Word Count

It is important to keep your posts short and to the point. Using 80 characters or less will increase your engagement by 66% versus lengthier posts. Adding context to a photo or video is key but having long text could keep people from interacting with your content. You don’t want fans to “hide” your pages from popping up in their news feeds.

  1. Followers

It is important that you build your businesses following organically. Reach out to your established networks and spread the word about your Facebook page by using your email, website, or blog. Quality fans are more engaged, active and more likely to share your content with their followers. The number of likes is less important than the quality of likes. Don’t be tempted to buy likes because that can lead to low engagement and negatively impact a number of people who will see your posts.

  1. Correspondence

When you ask a question in your caption you will likely receive 92% more comments and that non-question captions. Facebook fans love questions and your page should cater to that. A good tip is to always as the question at the end of the post for better results. Don’t write fake comments on your page to try to stimulate conversation. People will be able to tell and that will prohibit you from gaining real engagement.

  1. Posting Schedule

Believe it or not, there is a certain amount you should be posting to your Facebook page every week. The optimal number is no more than four times a week and one to two times a day. Constant content is good but is important to not overwhelm your followers. The number one reason 73% of social media users “unliked” a business on Facebook was because they posted too frequently.

What should I do about south florida Facebook marketing for my small business?South Florida Facebook Marketing Next Steps

Don’t let the stress of business Facebook posts keep you from engaging on the platform. At Digital Resource, we specialize in South Florida Facebook marketing. Allow us to help guide your business to Facebook success! Contact our Facebook Marketing team today to how we can help grow your business!

Tara is a graduate from Texas Tech University where she studied Advertising. Tara has run successful social media campaigns and after college designed and managed her own blog. She is an imaginative thinker and thrives on teamwork. Tara is eager to help companies grow their markets digitally and thrilled to be a member of the Digital Resource Team.

Free Internet Marketing Analysis

Our team is ready to review your website, your search rankings, and social media presence. We'll provide you with some tips to help you propel traffic, drive leads and increase revenue.

More from our blog

See all posts